Psychic Medium Melinda Carver

Articles & Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Fairy & Cosmic Dust Testimonials

M Carver
Site Owner

DUST YOUR LIFE!

Everyone is used to buying vacuums to clean their carpets, Endust to dust their furniture, and Swiffers for everything else.  We clean our homes and the items inside of them.  But what do you do about the ENERGY in your home?

When your home is filled with negative energy, that will attract MORE negativity to you, your family or whomever is living with you. How do you get ride of negative energy?  You just can't open the window to "air it out", nor does vacuuming work.  You need to clear the energy in your home - dust it!

Melinda makes energy charged Cosmic Dust to remove negative energy and attitudes towards you in your home, office or other location.  Melinda's energy-charged Fairy Dust will bring Joy & Happiness to you, your home or office - it raises your vibrations and brings positive energy to you.  Sometimes DUST can be good for you!

How to Use Melinda's Fairy Dust:

• Powerful Manifestation Tool - attracts people & items to you.
  • Attracts Fairy Energy - high energy, fun, mischievous.
  • Sprinkle a pinch in each entry-way of your home to raise your home's vibrations.
  • Sprinkle a pinch around your dining room table or outside picnic area to ensure a good time for your guests (good vibrations & conversations).
  • Sprinkle a pinch around the inside of your home, office or other area to ensure positive energy.

How to Use Melinda's Cosmic Dust:

• Sprinkle a pinch around the inside & outside of your home to clear & block negative energy.
  • Sprinkle a pinch around your office or work area to clear & block negative energy.
  • Sprinkle a pinch on the chair of the person who has been mean/nasty/negative towards you (whether it's your spouse, partner, boss or co-worker).
  • Removes hexes & curses.

Read testimonials below!

Here is a product testimonial from Bonnie Cehovet, author of "Tarot, Birth Cards & You" and "Tarot, Rituals & You":

"Anyone can put ingredients together and sell them. It takes someone with heart, know how, and understanding to imbue them with intent, so that they actually do what they are intended to do! These items are of a quality that cannot really be reproduced elsewhere."

May 25, 2013 at 10:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

M Carver
Site Owner

Melinda, thanks so much.

I recently used some of your wonderful Fairy & Cosmic Dusts at a large metaphysical event and show in the Midwest.  The dust was and is magical and made my energy glitter like the sun, and sales shot through the roof.  Your Fairy & Cosmic Dusts helped make it my best show ever in terms of sales, and I was personally more energized than the Ever Ready bunny.  Thanks so much for making this magical, powerful dust.  I recommend it to everyone.

Ken Harsh, Karma Crystal - Columbus, OH

May 25, 2013 at 1:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

M Carver
Site Owner

Call it Fairy Dust or whatever might apply, but I call it "Miracle Dust."  Using this dust daily really made a huge difference in my love life. Almost directly after using it, spreading it around where I was, having it on my being, etc.  I truly found peace in the midst of a hellish existence.  I fell in love, and found total peace and a loving environment.  I write this in hopes that you give it a try.  You have everything to gain, and nothing at all to lose.

SupernaturalRadio.com

May 25, 2013 at 1:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

M Carver
Site Owner

Melinda,

I had purchased several packets of your Fairy & Cosmic Dusts at the SOTA conference in 2010.  Shortly after returning home to my day job as a municipal employee, there was a municipal election where a generally dissatisfied electorate voted the majority of the previous council out of office. 

Needless to say, there was a lot of negative energy in the air and fear among those who provide the day to day services.  I used my entire stock around the offices.  I shouldn't have been surprised, but after a short period of apprehension between the new council and staff, things settled down to a positive and constructive relationship.  As you said, the dusts have a good life, as I sense they are still at work today.

Jim, New York

May 25, 2013 at 1:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

M Carver
Site Owner

Melinda,

I have ordered both of these products, and see a huge shift in my environment.  I feel very open, peaceful and happy, even though I have changes going on in my environment.  Thank you Melinda, for these great items and your wonderful and positive attitude.  You are a blessing to me.

Namaste,

Isabelle - Destin, FL

May 25, 2013 at 1:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

M Carver
Site Owner

Melinda,

I see and I can feel the difference in my home - lighter!  I used the Fairy Dust before work and not one blech person came in, all were happy.  I love it, even sprinkled some in my sister's room.  Thank you so much!  You've helped me so much!

Mylinda - CT

May 25, 2013 at 1:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

M Carver
Site Owner

I received this e-mail from Linda in Cleveland, OH (thank you for sharing your story Linda!):

I would like to tell you a story of magic, miracle, love, and goodness. I bought Melinda's cosmic dust and fairy dust a couple months ago. I walked my property and sprinkled little bits of cosmic dust on the corners of the property. I spoke prayers of love and protection while walking. I invited loving, kind, protection to bless my home and grounds. I also went around my physical house and sprinkled dust at all the corners and edges, wherever I felt I should go. I spoke love and gratitude for my home and blessings, my life, my son, and all who enter my doors and realm. I requested that any unwanted energy leave my little paradise. I was filled with wonder, awe, love, and peace. Such a wonderful feeling! I especially sprinkled a little extra at the doors around the house to boost the entryways and exits.

Then, I took the fairy dust and welcomed the magic and wonder of the fairy kingdom to bless me with joy and happiness, health and well being. I have 2 little fairy gardens set up under the trees, as well as a little gnome village. I gave the little villages a little extra sprinkle. I also sprinkled some on all my window sills, upstairs and downstairs, and in places where I felt it would be welcomed.

Then the unspeakable happened in my neighborhood. About a month later, I got a call from my next door neighbor who informed me they were robbed and vandalized. Not only them, but the neighbor on the OTHER side of me, too! CRUELTY!! My heart was pounding and I felt faint! But not from fear. I felt compassion and concern for my neighbors. But. I knew INSTANTLY why and how I was protected. Why and how was it that they passed me by?? We were right there, not far away. We live in the country, but the neighbor is close. I will tell you how and why. The magical and loving cosmic dust and fairy dust, along with my pure and genuine prayers, saved me from that horrible possibility.

While I felt relief they passed me by, I felt sorrow for my neighbors and their loss. There were valuable and sentimental items stolen, not to mention the damage to the house and the emotional pain. Less than a week later, my neighbor called and told me the criminals were aprehended and were put behind bars. Thank God's beautiful universe and protectors that justice was quickly served.

While I didn't feel comfortable telling my neighbor about my SPIRITUAL protection, I surely reinforced a couple days later what I originally sprinkled that month ago. And....I put some polite sprinkles on the edge of THEIR property too, while sending my prayers for their protection and the entire community. I also burned some white sage everywhere in the house and around it as well, for cleansing. I hope some day I will feel moved to tell the neighbors. Sometimes you have to wait for when the moment is right.

I am so grateful for Melinda's magical dust!! When people come over they ALWAYS remark what a lovely, peaceful, endearing house I live in and land I dwell on.

With love, gratitude, and magical wishes for health and prosperity!

Linda

May 25, 2013 at 1:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Heather Fitch

Have You ever been in a room, a house, a vehicle, some space that didn't FEEL right? That's because of the energy that's in that space. Traditional cleaning (i.e., vacuuming, dusting, etc.) won't clean out that energy.

I've used Melinda's dusts. All You need is a pinch of her negative energy blocker in each corner of Your rooms. When You clean out the negative energy You'll FEEL the difference in Your rooms. I just recently attended an Expo. For fun, I put some of her fairy dust on myself the 2nd day of the Expo. I had ALL kinds of people smiling at me, saying hello, conversing with me, a few of them I wasn't sure if they were going to leave my side Lol. You don't need much of her dusts to get results.

I also have Melinda's CD "Clearing the Negativity from Your Life". If You have anyone in Your life that's causing you grief (i.e., home, work), Melinda gives You a Great tip on how You can resolve that. That CD is Jam Packed Full of information, tools, that anyone can use. There are things that Melinda suggests one can use that can be acquired for very little money at Your local Walmart or similar stores.

I find Melinda's Angel Magic Oil INTOXICATING!!! I've told her she needs to put a Warning Label on it Lol. For some time I've been afraid to wear it for fear of what may follow me home Lol. When I put it on I notice I FEEL So Much Better. It gives me the boost I need.

Melinda Carver's the Real Deal. I Highly Recommend/Endorse ALL of her products. I've learned SO Much from her Blog Talk Radio show. I've also had people that Melinda has endorsed on her show do Energy Healing on me and give me a reading. Melinda herself has given me a reading. She's Very Accurate.

Thank You SO Much Melinda for ALL That You Do for Others,

Many, Many Blessings to You & ALL of Your Loved Ones,

Love & Light,

Heather:)

May 26, 2013 at 5:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

M Carver
Site Owner

"Just got the Angel Oil--OMG, It is the most divinely wonderful thing I've smelled in like forever!  Wow!"

Tarot Dactyl, Austin, TX

March 16, 2014 at 6:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

M Carver
Site Owner

Hi Melinda! Hubby and I saw you at ULE and I purchased your oil (wear it like perfume!) negativity dust, and fairy dust. I just love them. I bought more at GoL and told your dad that I sprinkle my business invoices with the fairy dust so it keeps my clients happy Thank you for your products!!

Christina, Columbus, OH

March 16, 2014 at 6:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

M Carver
Site Owner

Hi Melinda! I bought your book Get Positive Live Positive and your dusts. I used the Cosmic Dust to clear the energy at my company like you state in your book. Most of my employees were fighting all the time and this week they were getting along after I used your dust. I also used the Fairy Dust in my office and in my accounting department and sales are increasing 30% this week.  Thank you!

TD, San Diego, CA

May 29, 2017 at 11:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.